- Company Name: Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Authorized Capital: BDT 10,000 million. Paid-up Capital: BDT 6,859.45 million.
- Owners Composition: Sponsors 36.34%, General Public 36.08 %, Foreigners 19.15%, Institutions 10.34%. Members (Shareholders): Around 52,600. Employees: 7,390.
- Subsidiary Company: Square Formulations Limited., Square Pharmaceuticals Kenya EPZ Ltd.
- Associate Company: Square Textiles Limited (Listed) Square Fashions Limited, Square Hospitals Limited.
Square Pharmaceuticals Limited, the flagship company of Square Group, is holding the strong leadership position in the pharmaceutical industry of Bangladesh since 1985 and is now on its way to becoming a high performance global player.
04 June 2017
Square Pharma. Won the National Environment Award
04 May 2017
Nepalese Doctors Visited Square Pharma.
09 April 2017
Square Pharma. organized symposium on Autism
11 April 2017
US Ambassador visits Square Pharmaceuticals
18 February 2017
Samson H Chowdhury Memorial Conference 2017 on Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Industry
09 January 2017
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd is now MOH, Azerbaijan approved
01 January 2017
Square Pharma. won the ‘Gold Trophy’ in export
03 December 2016
Square Pharma wins the 6th HSBC Export Excellence Award